- Anise Oil, 1oz
- Anise Oil (Pimpinella anisum) is a pure, natural essential oil and is used as a flavoring as well as in aromatherapy for its licorice aroma and flavor, and its digestive benefits. When used as a flavoring, use sparingly as essential oils are potent.
- Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings (typical use is ¼ to ½ teaspoon per pound)
- All of the Lorann Oils essential oils are appropriate for therapeutic use and are quality tested and lot-coded for quality assurance and tracking.
- Pure anise has a congealing (crystallization) point of 15ºC or 59ºF. If pure anise is exposed to temperatures below this point, the essential oil will solidify. If this happens, simply warm the anise oil until it is liquefied and shake.
- Steam Distilled and free of solvents
- Kosher Certified
- No animal testing
- Due to food safety and quality concerns, there are no refunds or exchanges on this item