Celebakes Dry Candy Fondant
- Celebakes Dry Candy Fondant, 16oz
- Celebakes® Dry Candy Fondant is a sugar-based ingredient used for making candy centers and poured icing.
- Premium ingredients, made in the USA.
- Directions: To make candy centers, combine 1 lb dry fondant, 6 tablespoons melted butter, and 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk. Knead the mixture until the desired consistency is achieved and add color or flavoring if desired. Roll the fondant into small balls and dip them into chocolate or place into the center of candy molds. Allow the finished candy to cool then store in an air tight container for up to 7 days.
- To make chocolate covered cherries, follow the same recipe as above but wrap the fondant around the cherry and then dip into chocolate while it is still solid. Allow the candies to rest at room temperature until the moisture in the cherry liquefies the fondant. Customize your dry fondant by using gel food colors and flavorings.
- Keep or store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
- Certified Kosher Pareve.
- Due to food safety and quality concerns, there are no refunds or exchanges on this item