French Vanilla Extract - Natural
- French Vanilla Extract, 4 oz
French Vanilla was originally used to describe a vanilla custard or ice cream made with cream, egg yolks and vanilla extract. The flavor French Vanilla, in addition to vanilla extract contains hazelnut, caramel or butterscotch flavors as well as spice notes such as anise and cassia.
- This indulgent flavor can be used to replace pure vanilla extract in baked goods, beverages and ice cream
- One teaspoon of this bake and freeze-proof flavor is sufficient to flavor your typical cake or cookie recipe.
- The French Vanilla Extract contains pure vanilla extract (vanilla bean extractives, water and ethyl alcohol) & natural flavor.
- This extract is sugar and gluten-free and kosher certified
- The French Vanilla Extract is brown in color
- Due to food safety and quality concerns there are no refunds or exchanges on this item