Anise Oil Flavor
- Anise Oil, 1 dram
- Anise Oil is a pure, natural essential oil and is used as a flavoring as well as in aromatherapy.
- Pure anise has a congealing (crystallization) point of 15ºC or 59ºF. If pure anise is exposed to temperatures below this point, the essential oil will solidify. If this happens, simply warm the anise oil until it is liquefied and shaken.
- Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings (typical use is ¼ to ½ teaspoon per pound)
- 1 dram = about 1 teaspoon
- Gluten Free
- Due to food safety and quality concerns, there are no returns or exchanges on this item