Celebakes White Royal Icing Mix
Sale Sold Out
Regular Price $5.95
Regular PriceUnit Price Per
168 Items In Stock.
- Celebakes Royal Icing Mix offers decorators a fast and convenient way to make royal icing by simply adding water! This icing dries hard while still offering a delicious taste and texture. Royal icing is the preferred icing for building gingerbread houses, creating three-dimensional decorations and decorating cookies! Premium ingredients, made in the USA.
- 16 Ounce
- Directions: Mix at medium speed, 1 lb. of Celebakes Royal Icing mix and 1/3 cup (2.5 oz) of water. Beat until icing stands in peaks or is at the desired consistency. Add flavor and color as desired using your favorite Celebakes food color gels or extracts.
- Picture or Flow Icing: Add 1 Tbsp of water to each ½ cup royal icing prepared as above. Mix by hand.
- For Stiffer Icing: Mix in confectioners sugar 1 Tbsp at a time until desired consistency is reached. Prepared package will make about 1 ½ cups of Royal Icing, which will decorate approximately 24-30 three inch cookies
- Icing will begin to set up 30 minutes after flooding and can be stacked after 12 hours or overnight.
- Flooded cookies can be frozen in airtight containers.
- Once opened, store in closed container away from strong odors for up to 6 months at room temperature.
- INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Meringue Powder (Corn Starch, Egg Whites, Sugar, Gum Arabic, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cream of Tartar, Vanillin), Corn Starch, Gum Arabic. CONTAINS: EGG.
- Kosher Pareve (cRc)
- Made on equipment that also processes wheat, milk, soy and tree nuts.
- Due to food safety and quality concerns, there are no refunds or exchanges on this item