Cinnamon Oil Flavor, 1 dram, Lorann Oils
Sale Sold Out
Regular Price $1.80
Regular PriceUnit Price Per
52 Items In Stock.
- Remember the red, spicy cinnamon candies? Lorann's Cinnamon Oil Flavoring (also referred to as candy flavoring oil) will bring back those fond memories when added to your recipes.
- Use Cinnamon flavor in hard candy, general candy making, cakes, cookies, frosting, ice cream and a wide variety of other baking and confectionery applications. It's delicious in applesauce!
- Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings (typical use is ¼ to ½ teaspoon per pound) but may cause some thickening. If needed, add liquified coconut oil or cocoa butter to thin/smooth
- 1 dram = about 1 teaspoon
- A little goes a long way! LorAnn’s super strength flavors are three to four times the strength of typical baking extracts. When substituting super strength flavors for extracts, use ¼ to ½ teaspoon for 1 teaspoon of extract.
- Gluten Free
- Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavors
- Due to food safety and quality concerns, there are no returns or exchanges on this item
- Caution: Cinnamon Oil is highly concentrated and can cause irritation and a burning sensation similar to the oil of a fresh hot chili pepper. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mucous membranes. For contact with skin, wash area immediately with warm soapy water to remove oils. For contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush with cool water. Seek medical attention if burning sensation persists. As with all our super strength flavors, we recommend the following safe handling tips: keep out of reach of children, wipe-up spills immediately, do not use with plastic utensils, avoid direct contact with countertops and avoid rising steam when making hard candy.