Orange Essential Oil, 1oz, Lorann Oils
Sale Sold Out
Regular Price $5.95
Regular PriceUnit Price Per
-1 Sold Out.
- Orange Oil, 1 oz
- Orange oil (Citrus sinensis) is a pure, natural essential oil and is used as a flavoring as well as in aromatherapy for its bright and refreshing citrus scent and flavor. When used as a flavoring, use sparingly as essential oils are potent.
- Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings (typical use is ¼ to ½ teaspoon per pound) but may cause some thickening. If needed, add liquified coconut oil or cocoa butter to thin/smooth
- All of Lorann's essential oils are appropriate for therapeutic use and are quality tested and lot-coded for quality assurance and tracking.
- 100% pure botanical oil
- Food Grade
- Cold pressed
- Quality tested and lot-coded for quality assurance and tracking
- No animal testing
- Gluten Free
- Due to food safety and quality concerns, there are no returns or exchanges on this item