PME Geometric multicutter - Diamond
- PME Geometric MultiCutter - Diamond
- Add simple yet eye-catching designs to your cakes using one of these stylish Diamond Pattern Geometric MultiCutters.
- You can create anything from the most colourful borders to the most elegant miniature, cupcake monograms.
- These cutters comes in a set of 3, from small to large, making them ideal for cakes of any size.
- Geometric shapes are currently all the rage with some of the world’s top cake artists using them to create some of the most innovative cakes ever seen. The great thing about the geometric shapes is that they fit together seamlessly, allowing you to create full borders in no time at all.
- It also means that you can make some of the most vibrant designs ever seen. By cutting geometric shapes from different coloured sugarpaste or modelling paste, you can put these shapes together to make colourful, eye catching borders and decorative designs.
- For a more elegant look, you could use pastel coloured sugarpaste that would look great for wedding or Christening cake designs. You could even paint them using lustre or sparkle dust to really make them stand out.
- The cutters are made from durable, food grade plastic and distributed by PME, a company with years of experience that are synonymous with quality products.
- The cutters can be used with a huge range of different decorating materials including sugarpaste/fondant, modelling paste, modelling chocolate, flower paste, marzipan and even some non-edible materials such as salt dough and modelling clay.
- To clean, wash in warm soapy water.
- Three sizes of cutters to make diamond pieces that are 3/4 inches, 1 inch and 1-1/4 inches tall and wide.
- Tips: For best results, apply even pressure on the cutter, using sugarpaste, petal paste, gum paste, marzipan or craft clays of a consistent thickness.