Pure Bergamot Extract
- Pure Bergamot Extract, Natural, 4 oz
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) is a small citrus fruit, which grows primarily in Southern Italy. The fruit from this cross of a Seville orange and pear lemon is sour and not edible. Bergamot is grown for its essential oil, which is contained in the peel. The oil is used to flavor Earl Grey tea and is in many popular fragrances. Bergamot is unrelated to the herb of the same name.
- This extract is bake and freeze-proof and one teaspoon is sufficient to flavor your typical cake or cookie recipe.
- This extract is clear and colorless and will not discolor white buttercream
- The Pure Bergamot Extract, contains ethyl alcohol, water and bergamot oil.
- This extract is sugar and gluten-free and kosher certified
- Due to food safety and quality concerns there are no refunds or exchanges on this item