Terracotta, Americolor Soft Gel Paste Food Color, .75oz
Sale Sold Out
Regular Price $3.00
Regular PriceUnit Price Per
34 Items In Stock.
- Americolor Terracotta, .75 oz
- AmeriColor Soft Gel Paste Food color is ideal to color any food item. From royal icing, buttercream, fondant, macarons to cookie dough, bread dough, cake batter, whipped cream, gum paste, pastillage, or marzipan, you name it, Americolor colors it!
- It's Kosher certified, and it's peanut, tree nut, soy, and gluten-free! You can even use it to color white chocolate with the addition of the Americolor Flo-Coat.
- The Americolor squeeze bottles with flip-top caps make it easy to precisely measure your color drop by drop, giving the same shade every time.
- Due to food safety and quality concerns there are no refunds or exchanges on this item
- Product made in the United States. Ingredients: Water, sugar, and one or more of the following U.S. certified colors: Blue 1 (E133), Blue 2 (E132), Yellow 5 (E102), Yellow 6 (E110), Red 3 (E127), Red 40 (E129), titanium dioxide (E171), mica pigment, vegetable gum, modified corn starch, citric acid and less than 1/10 of 1% sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives.
- *Due to the calibration differences between computer monitors, tablets, etc., the color you see here may not exactly match the finished product.