- Xanthan Gum, 2 oz.
- Xanthan Gum is used as a thickening agent and stabilizer in a variety of foods.
- Also prevents ice crystals from forming in ice creams and provides a "fat feel" in low or no-fat dairy products.
- For best results, use 1/2 teaspoon per cup of liquid called for in recipe. Whip in a blender with liquid to prevent clumping.
- Xanthan Gum also promotes a good rise in gluten-free baked goods. Add 1 teaspoon per cup of gluten-free flour in yeast bread or pizza dough recipes. Add 1/2 teaspoon per cup of gluten-free flour in cake or muffin recipes. Blend with dry ingredients to prevent clumping.
- Kosher certified
- Due to food safety and quality concerns, there are no refunds or exchanges on this item